Sunday, December 21, 2014

Year's Worth of Christmas Cards

Greetings,

Over the next few days I will be sharing Christmas cards that I've made over the past couple of years.  I just finished digging out all the cards that I've made so that I can send them out this Christmas....yes, I know...it's a bit late, but like they say....better late than never!

I'll try and start with some of the oldest ones first....and then move to the newer ones....this one is from 2012!  Because if I remember right....this snowflake die was in the 2012 Holiday Catalog.
 Here's another version that I made of the same card.....
I'll try and go through these old cards quickly so that we can get to the current goodies!

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time, find some time for stamping!

Cindy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin