Monday, February 9, 2015

FUN FLOWER BIRTHDAY CARD

Hey There!

Welcome back!

Today's card is another super super easy one!! I used the Bloom For You single stamp. I liked this little flower stamp....and what makes me like it even more is that it has a coordinating punch! I always love to get coordinating stamp sets and punches or dies...makes projects so easy!

Again, I apologize for the washed out colors....I'll have to figure out how to make the colors brighter.
I must admit that is isn't one of my favorite cards....but I found using Washi Tape more challenging than I thought.  Maybe I'll just have to keep working at it and see if I can't be more creative.

I've been making a conscious effort to stamp almost everyday and to post to my blog at least 2 times a week.....It's been challenging getting back in the habit of making time to blog and then thinking of something to write.  So, please bear with me as I get back into the groove!

Until next time, find some time for stamping! Hugs, Cindy
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

Lesley said...

beautiful card, lovely colours best wishes Lesley x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin