Tuesday, February 3, 2015

January Club Card #2

Hey There!

Back again with the other card that we made at Stamp Club in January.

This card also uses the Lotus Blossom stamp set from the 2015 Sale-A-Bration catalog....I think I might cry when this set retires.

With this card I used only one color....Real Red...and I only used 2 of the stamp.  I stamped the highlighted part with full strength and then the lighter part was achieved by stamping off once.  So cute!
 Here is the inside of the card....the same colors and process of used for these flower as well.
 
Here is the fold in the card....I folded back part of the front and adhered it down.
  
Well, that's it for today....I'll work at being more consistence and getting in the groove!

Until next time....find some time for stamping!

Hugs, Cindy


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

Lesley said...

another stunning card - love the layout you've used - Lesley x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin